View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 12:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mark Rejhon
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: Bold
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 1

Please send me a PM instead about any forum complaints. It's better this way. I can resolve forum trouble when needed. I can verify potential spamming as well.

mas90guru,
Please report suspicious posts directly to me first for verification first. I would like you to refrain from starting a potential flame war - it may be best not to comment on BES4U anymore, but instead send me a direct PM to make sure that violations are not being done. Although forum violations DID happen in the past, the original poster is not confirmed to be someone from BES4U. BES4U just simply might be referring end-users to the forums a little too often. Instead of a public reply to CaptNBlackberry' post -- send him an email instead - or send me a PM instead about any forum complaints.

CaptNBlackberry,
I know you are enthusaic about BES4U as an end user and you would like to defend BES4U, but people are still a little sensitive of excessive enthusiasm. To avoid frustrating the other forum members, please try to refrain from too much defensiveness about BES4U because people are still a little frustrated around here sometimes. In the future, it is best to ignore threads like these, just in case. Instead of a public public reply to mas90guru' post - send him an email instead - or send me a PM instead about any forum complaints.

Past threads like this usually had to be closed, so as a precedent, I may have to close this thread a little bit early -- just to be safe. Hope you all understand.
www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0301.html - specification
www.realjabber.org - open source