View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seattle18
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Curve
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default ATTENTION Piel Frama 8700 Case Buyers, Important Information For You!!!

Please Login to Remove!

I recently did a review of the new Piel Frama Leather Case for the 8700 Series. In that review I mention the mislocation of the sleeper magnet. I have contacted the company rep and got a response from him this morning. Below is his quoted email.

Quote:
With regards to the cases that any of the forum members may have received with this production fault, I would ask you to let them all know that Piel Frama will replace all these cases with the magnet in the correct position and at absolutely no cost the them. That is to say that they only have to keep in touch with my colleague Manuel Garcia at [email address] and he will arrange to send them these replacements at the earliest (in about 8 to 10 working days as mentioned in my previous e-mail). Of course, none of them will need to return us any of the cases they have now (this is a small gift from Piel Frama).

Very best regards

Ruben Montero
Export Department
http://www.pielframa.com
So any members who have already placed an order with Piel Frama for this particular line of cases, contact Manuel Garcia immediately to arrange for your new case.

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator,
Seattle18