View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 12:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seattle18
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Curve
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oester
Just about ready to order a new custom case - seattle18 - I *really like* that chocolate brown - but I'm torn on whether to order the strap or not. I prefer to wear the case vertical, and I really like the ability to grab my berry out with one hand.

Opinions on how secure it would be, given the elastic sides? Is the strap easy to un-do with one hand and slide out?

Bob
It would be pretty secure without the strap, if worn vertical, but I would not guarantee it would never get pushed out. You may bend over, or bump inot a table, etc., and it could come out. Let me tell you, the strap is so easy to use one-handed, it's almost silly not to have it on there. I reach down, use my pointer finger to release it and grab the device and pull quickly - fractions of seconds to get it out. Replacing is just as easy - slide device in, grab strap and lay it over and press with thumb. The positioning and size of the strap are perfect, so replacing is equally as easy. If I were you, I would definitely get the strap, that's my opinion.