Perhaps a mod could sticky this?
1. Purchase a BlackBerry 7130e from Sprint
2. Activate BlackBerry Unlimited Pack
3. Call Sprint BlackBerry Support to ensure that your account is provisioned for PAM
4. While waiting for PAM to be provisioned, download and install "Sprint Connection Manager" from the Sprint Business site here
5. Choose to install BlackBerry drivers when asked by the installer
6. Click "Start"
7. Go to "Control Panel"
8. Go to "Network Connections"
9. Right-Click "Sprint PCS Vision"
10. Click "Properties"
11. Ensure "Standard Modem" is selected, and click "Configure"
12. Change "Maximum speed:" to "921600"
a. This tweak ensures that your laptop is talking to your BlackBerry at the fastest speed possible, thus eliminating a potential speed bottleneck
13. Open the software
14. Plug in your BB
15. When the program shows a signal meter, you are ready to connect
16. Press go, and you will be connected to the Sprint EVDO network
17. Your friends and coworkers should now be officially jealous that you can browse the Internet and perform your work from just about anywhere