View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
canderson
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8300
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Desktop Redirector and BIS working, but can't get "Send From" right

Please Login to Remove!

Here's the setup:
Desktop Redirector is functioning correctly with my Lotus Notes account, and the BIS is mostly functioning correctly with my POP account. My POP provider is forwarding mail to my [email address] accoutn. All messages receive OK on both accounts, and I would like all sent items to be from my BIS pop account. I understand that if I'm replying to a message that was sent to my Lotus Notes, then that won't happen.

I've set the BIS to be the primary account on the handheld, and it will default to that when creating a new message. But, it will not send; I keep getting the red X when trying to send messages from the BIS account. The weird part is that if I reply to a message that came in through BIS, it will go through without a problem. I can also send through the other account (desktop redirector) without any problems.

This is a new handheld, and I've signed into the webclient from the phone's "Setup Internet Email" menu. I've resent the Service Books several times, but can never send through the BIS address.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by canderson : 06-09-2006 at 04:56 PM.