View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 02:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
clintlawson

Model: 7100T
Post Thanks: 0
Question

Thanks!... I have actually been able to generate and send an activation email to a users email and then they were able to active the device using the password it sent them. Then the user got an email in their outlook mailbox stating that it should not be deleted because it was for syncing purposes and that outlook would process it soon. However, the user gets no mail yet on their BB handheld. I see the error about the server has reached its maximum number of retries in the past 24 hours. When I looked this morning all of the BB services were using the Administrator service logon so I changed them to the besadmin account. All the services in the MMC show to be running now. The besadmin account has permissions over the Exchange org and local admin rights on each of the echange boxes. I wonder if when the services restart after 24 hours if it will work now? Do you know of any way to make it go ahead and sync up even if it has reached its maximum tries within 24 hours?

And here is the new error I am getting in the event log.... it's never ending! heheh

The description for Event ID ( 20000 ) in Source ( BlackBerry Alert ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: EventLog::DisplayEntries: Event log externally changed. Resetting connection..

Last edited by clintlawson : 06-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.