View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Model: 7100T
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Thanks

Well, I uninstalled BES and after the uninstall I manually deleted anything I could find in the registry that had to do with BES. Then restarted and did a new clean install. This time I installed using the besadmin account I made in AD rather than being logged on as the Administrator. Things seem to work now. I sent an activation to a user. The user used the auto generated activation PIN and now the users device shows active on the BB manager. However I am getting a windows event log warning that says his device name changed or something to that effect. I suppose that is a new can of worms... Thansk for your help!