Thread: Faceplates
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
llcoolj

Model: 8700C
Post Thanks: 0

i just got this in my email. i have used mytego for a customized sticker on my phone. looks pretty good. i uploaded it myself, and it came out better then i expected. it isn't as good as a custom paintjob directly on the phone, but for a sticker, it has held up pretty well. i just ordered one for my Dell laptop. this is the first discount code i have seen come across from them.
----from the note ->
To all the TEGO stylers and slicksters,

We at myTego.com are happy to have you as a customer and it may have been a little while since you received your last TEGO. We were thinking that you may feel like it's time for a change so we would like to offer you a 50% off discount on your next order. We have added new devices (LAPTOPS, IPODS, PDA's and the LATEST PHONES), new fonts, new colors, a forum (mytegoforum.com), and we will soon be adding new images to our catalog and much much more. So if you haven't visited the website in a while come check out the new changes that have been made to help you as the customer have a better experience. As always feel free to give us feedback to help us improve.

This is a limited time offer valid until July. 10, 2006.

To redeem your discount, log on to myTego.com and enter this code at checkout: 50EM206838090