Thread: 7100i Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bradhar911
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
1. There is not a icon to get on the web on my BB.
Try sending yourself the service books from the *****sprint.blackberry.net site.. (I thought that would be a Nextel.blackberry.net address. At least it was when I was using Nextel about a month ago.) Or try removing the battery and replacing it. (BB's hard boot function)

Quote:
2. I don't know how to check my voice mails besides dialing my number, Basically no link/icon for it.
That's all there is to it with Nextel. Program this to a speed dial of your liking. I think the default is the number 1 key.. Press and hold that key for about 2 secs. and it will dial v-mail for you.

Quote:
3. Haven't the slightest clue on how to access my GPS
You will have to goto Telenav to download the program and call Nextel support to make sure they have got you signed up for it. Follow directions from Telenav site. Very cool GPS program

Quote:
4. I set up a *****@sprint.blackberry.net e-mail and forwarded my Gmail account to it and I do not receive e-mails.
Again, Try sending your blackberry the service books from the BIS website. (see #1 above). If it doesn't work then Nextel does not have you set-up with a Data plan. Call them to resolve