View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 08:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
JerryD
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundscore2
HEY ALL > i know this is a strange question. I got the 8700 and it does rock, but there are a couple of deal breakers. Well, one. no voice dialing through bluetooth, which would change my sales life. I use my smart phone for phoning, emailing in that order.

I have read somre great reviews on both the Moto Q (apparently very bb like) and the 8125 (I am on Cingular), which is a full fledged Smart phone with a slide out keyboard and all the bluetooth you can eat. Plus it is a great internet device. Downside is bulky, stylus, etc.

I don't want to jump for one feature, but I will go nuts if I have to reprogram the speed dial one more time for a new city.

I do like the push email though.

soundscore
If you want to use Good, stay away from both devices. I'm not sure why, but my company which supports 14 Good devices nixed the 8125, and there's also a problem with Good on the Q. I've also started to hear unsatisfied (read the honeymoon is over and looking sexy only goes so far) murmurs from Q owners.

As noted, this is a BlackBerry users site, and opinions are biased. That said, no "Smart" phone is anywhere nearly as reliable as a BlackBerry. If you depend on email or travel abroad, the BlackBerry is the only way to go.