| | Calendar Meeting reappeared BES4.0
Please Login to Remove!
Strange behaviour after ensuring we are running the correct versions of cdo.dll, mapi.dll etc. we are running Exchange 2003 SP2 and BES4.0 SP4 (no Hotfixes) and Outlook 2002 SP3
Calendar entries have reappeared into a outlook and not sure why or cause and would appreciate any advice or pointers.
- User X sent a meeting invite on behalf of User Y to User Z
- Meeting Accepted by user Z (appeared in Calendar - handheld and Outlook 2002)
- Delegate of User Y, then sent a meeting update
- User Z received update and accepted. Change reflected on User Y's calendar
- Then User X declined the meeting on behalf of User Y
- User Z received the decline and accepted
- meeting changed in Outlook to the original time before any updates were sent.
what would have caused it to appear at the original time ?