View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
from_the_d

Model: 7520
Post Thanks: 0
Angry Problem with 7520 nextel activation

Please Login to Remove!

I thought this was bs but I figured I would try to get a second opinion. I bought a used blackberry 7520 rim for nextel, it had nothing but the clip phone and battery. I bought a blackberry sim and had my service transferred from my old sim from i730, I was told by nextel tech to do master reset, reset failed and he told me there was a tower down in my area call back in two hours if I didn't see NTXL in the signal area. three hours later still no service. Call again told to wait two hours. Called back again after four hours and told wait until tomorrow. Now the whole time the "towers are down" everyone that I know in my area with blackberry (same model by the way) says they haven't had a problem. I noticed when I check the status on the sim it says no valid sim. The last time I talked to tech they said everything is fine with my phone except that the voice data tower is down. I have received 3 messages saying welcome to blackberry but still no service. Doe's anybody know what the problem is?