02-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Retired BBF Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
COMCAST and GMAIL users,
follow these instructions:
Originally Posted by COMCAST Users
How do I forward COMCAST e-mail to another address?
Credits: This FAQ is from COMCAST.com's FAQ
- Sign in to Comcast Webmail. Select Email Options from the left menu.
- Select Forwarding from the Mail Options window.
- Click Edit/View E-mail Forwarding from the Comcast E-mail Settings list.
- Select Yes for Enable E-mail Forwarding.
- To keep a copy of the message on the Comcast mail servers in addition to forwarding it to another address, select Yes for Keep a local copy
- Enter your e-mail forwarding address in the Forwarding e-mail address field.
- Click update to enable e-mail Forwarding.
Originally Posted by GMAIL Users
To forward your GMAIL email to another email address automatically:
Credits: This FAQ is from ABOUT.com's GMail Forwarding FAQ
- Select Settings from the top Gmail navigation bar.
- Go to the Forwarding and POP tab.
- Make sure Forward a copy of incoming mail to __ and __ is selected und Forwarding:.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Choose how Gmail should handle forwarded messages.
- Select "keep Gmail's copy" in the Inbox to have Gmail leave the message in your Gmail Inbox as new and unread.
- Click Save Changes.
Don't forget to remove that particular email account from BWC, before you follow the above instructions for forwarding a particular email account. Since forwarding is quicker than the BWC "pull" feature.
Last edited by Mark Rejhon : 03-14-2005 at 11:41 AM.