Thread: Hosted BES 4.0
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 11:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
gregorydmelton

Model: 8700g
Post Thanks: 0
Default Exchangemymail.com=Awesome!

I had read some of the feedback on this site regarding exchangemymail.com and I can say without a doubt that they are even better than people describe. My Dad has a single person law firm, but wanted a Blackberry. There was talk of getting him a Treo with Verizon's wireless sync, but after reading all of the negative reviews of the Treo we decided that was a bad route. I stumbled across exchangemymail and now we not only have Blackberry BES, but so much more. The spam filtering will be invaluable, along with the ability for him to access his e-mail from any computer (not only outlook web access, but full outlook access). The best part is that exchangemymail has the best customer service I have seen in years. I had some problems (due to Outlook 2007=bad) and they worked with me, well into the night, for hours until it was resolved.

If you have a small business and want the same competitive advantage of big business, spend the few bucks a month for exchangemymail. This is a must have for any business.