This is just GREAT!! Thank you!!
Originally Posted by d_fisher
I updated BBscreen.bat. Nothing fancy, but easy enough for the worst end-user to figure out. Simply download the attached file (BBscreen.zip) and extract BBscreen.exe from it. A couple sample screenshots are attached as well.
Use BBscreen to capture screenshots for documentation purposes from a live BlackBerry, not a simulator. Give it to your help desk who can send it to end-users to capture screenshots of error messages. Or, put it on a shared network location and have the hlep desk send links to it. What does BBscreen.exe do to my PC?
- BBscreen.exe extracts three files to a temp directory.
- BBscreen is launched from the temp directory.
- A screenshot is captured and saved to the current users desktop. The file name will have the following format: BBscreen-%UserID%-%Picture#%.bmp.
- You are prompted to take another screenshot.
- If Yes, the next file name will be incremented by 1. Goto step 2.
- If No, BBscreen exits and the temp folder is deleted. Only thing left behind is the self-extracting executable.