Originally Posted by Sakman
Wow! Where do I start...
1) The battery life was terrible. I charged the phone all night and by 6pm that afternoon, the phone was absolutely dead. IMO, the extended battery is a must.
2) The buttons on the keyboard seemed hard to press.
3) Bad navigation. It seemed like everything took 10 steps to do. For example, it took about 5 clicks just to lock the phone.
4) No copy and paste feature
5) Froze very often. Compared to a blackberry that has yet to freeze...
The list goes on but these were some of the main items that stood out to me. It's an alternative to a blackberry but a far cry from the "blackberry killer" they advertise it to be. Take it from me, I REALLY wanted this to be a great phone but in the end, I could not fool myself into liking it.
I second all of that. I thought it was going to be good, but ended up returning it about 7 days after I got it for a BB.