View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107
Post Thanks: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoodale
That's odd. If Internet Connect says you've connected, then my script's done its thing. You're with T-Mobile, right? On one of the BlackBerry Unlimited plans? Have you been able to use any phone as a modem with T-Mobile before?

That's not a problem - it's just an OS X security measure to hide how long your password is once you've entered it.

I don't believe the username and password are actually checked by T-Mobile - their equipment just expects you to send something.

At this point, I'm at a loss. If you're comfortable with some more technical debugging tricks, PM me and we'll see if we can figure this out.
the username & pw may NOT be checked but 2 years ago when I did Tier2 support outsourced here in Toronto, ON ... when the HP H6315 was released there where ALL KINDS of issues on ALL APN's because of a software implementation on the GGSN called WhipCore!

Can any customer contact BB Support level and ask if WhipCore is implemented (it uses IMEI's that is set for Tmobile USA devices - not ALL phones but a specific models I believe). If nobody can update us on this then I'll try to email an old friend regarding this.
Offline   Reply With Quote