Thread: whats your view
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
cmhn12
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: 2140D6E8
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

ok this is the last post on this, i am not painting the MODs with any kind of a broad brush, and i do understand that people do often ask questions were a very simple search can answer it, nor am i being emotional on this. My point is that yes, there are times were ppl need chastised, but it goes on much to often, and you are right NJ noone is keeping anyone here but, if somone does stay they shouldnt be jumped on if they mispost or insulted if they ask a dumb question, that dosent make a nice place to share information. But Spamdumpster i do not agree, the approach should change, and im not saying everyone be super nice and welcome evey post etc...just be polite, and not rude...maybe this is expecting to much from grown men and women to be polite to each other...i wouldnt think so but this seems to be the case...and the end of the day nothing will change, but it is worth something to see that there might be room for it. again the forum it great but the heavy handed and rude comments often left dont make for a nice place, and that should change, or maybe we just need to be rude right back..if no one feels there is anything wrong with being rude in the 1st place.
2140D6E8