View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
arainert
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Model: 8100
Posts: 7
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default FINALLY got Tasks to sync properly from iCal!!!

Please Login to Remove!

Ok... after much back and forth I think I might have finally solved the Task syncing issue for myself (and hopefully others who've had the problem)

Here goes...

Ok - so I think I MAY be onto something and I figured I'd pass my findings onto you hoping that it might help you troubleshoot others' problems relating to this or maybe figure out why those problems arise.

Here goes...

I tried wiping everything again and then set PM to only sync Tasks (with 30 days set as the limit) and then synced. The sync process starts and then ultimately gets to a point where it trips the "No Gregorian Date" error and then stops the process with no Tasks having been synced.

I next set the limit to 0 days and then tried to sync again and it seems like all the Tasks FINALLY synced properly - even a task that was due on October 19th (i.e. more than 0 days in the past).

So...

I still have no idea why the Gregorian Date error is being tripped or what a Gregorian date is really. I know it has to do with the type of calendar - i.e. Lunar, Gregorian - but I'm not sure how that relates to iCal or why it is only a problem with Tasks that go back in time before today.

Anyway, try setting that limit to 0 and then syncing and see what happens.

Good luck!

a
Offline