View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1man1963
Hey thanks for giving us that info. Another question, I ordered the RIM leather case for the 8703e which also has a magnetic clasp but I do not like the fact that the LED and charging port are covered up. From the picture I saw of the one you ordered I did not like the look of the belt clip since it does not appear to be the standard RIM one, it looks much thinner a clip, thinking it may keep rotating around on your belt. Any more info. on that would be great. Thanks
Just received my LambSkin case from BBDen.com today. Its a bit tight because its new but I really like the size, soft leather feel, and clip. What I really like so far is the speaker is not as muted as the leather OEM case with the full flap. I can also see the LED without having to open the flap/clip.

It does stick out A WEE BIT more on my belt. Its because the belp clip has a semi-round back vs. the flat-backed clip on the leather OEM case. Now that cold temps are here and I usually wear sweats or sweaters the opened top should not be a problem with accidental nicks.

Well worth the $24.95 (plus 10% discount from BBDen.com - good thru 10/31/06). I would definately recommend this case.