View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutenstein
Basically I purchased the Treo 650 because I use the PDA functions a lot.
As a former Treo user and someone that had tried the Q and other smartphones, I had purposely passed up considering the BlackBerry because the image of the device to me was "Great for email and that's about it. And it's clunky looking".

Then when I saw the new models and especially the 7310c which is shaped like a regular cell phone and not a "brick" I decided to check into the BlackBerry further.

Now after owning the 7130c and a 8700c I can say that these devices are really impressive. Super stable and functional, and most of all the interface is easy to use and they work everytime. This is the first smartphone I have used that does not crash! That alone is worth a tremendous amount to me.

Another really great feature is the ability to have one "inbox" where it shows a record of all my emails, sms messages, mms messages, and phone calls. This provides an easy way to recap the day at any time. It's also a great reminder of who I have not responded to on those busy days when it's hard to keep up with the volume of communications.

Going forward I cannot imagine using anything other than a BlackBerry...