View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
BerryAddict81

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

This was a mirror image on what happened to me last week. Had a treo 650 for 2 years and picked up the 8703e last saturday. After a week using I WILL NOT be going back to the Treo. NO resets!!!! Oh and it works well as a phone as well! Bluetooth is amazing. No issues whatsoever. I am officially an addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigator
Michael,

I was a 650 user for 2 years & after switching to an 8703e last week I cannot believe it took me so long to switch!

I loved my Treo, but people are right when they say the BB is just better. I didn't think I would really use the push email but now I love having my gmail sent immediately instead of waiting for Chatter to pick it up. My BB has never reset either, which always happened with my Treo. I thought I would miss the camera, but have not yet...

I am a Sprint user as well and have been very happy with the network. The browser is soooo much faster on the BB than the 650. I never thought I would have a BB, but bought my fiance a 7130 for his birthday. After seeing the browser speeds and the push email, I had to get one!

I would highly recommend it!!
PIN #30159A48