Thread: Call Log?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goherd90
Can anyone PLEASE assist me? I asked the question yesterday and nobody responded.

I am having an issue with my call log. Right above all the calls in the log it has My Number: x xxx xxx xxxx..... and it has it 3 times. How do I delete this? I can go into the General Phone Options and put NO as to Show MY NUmber and it will remove 1 of the 3 that are on my call list home page. Still cannot remove the other two?
Ironically, I also had the exact same problem yesterday, with a slight twist. I had already set mine to NOT display my phone number. Then I was just looking around in the menus, getting familiar with the various options. I decided to display my number and it did just that.

Then I decided to change the selection back to no, do not display my number. Well that caused it to be listed twice, on two lines. I toggled back again to on, now I have three lines displaying my phone number. When I repeated the no choice it took 2 out and left one behind.

So, I called Cingular and they asked me to remove and replace the battery, calling it a "soft reset".

That took care of it and best of all, no loss of data or preferences, just a fast solution.