View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
ogden10

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default New 7100G need a case plus questions

Please Login to Remove!

I got my new 7100G yesterday and love it so far. Only thing is the case is horrible. I have been looking and there is nothing for the 7100g, however I am pretty sure the cases for the 7100t will work as they are virtually the same size.

I would like something like the Krusell Horizontic like on this page:
http://store.gadgetfreeks.com/ewahba/krgelehosmca.html
but I worried about the lack of the magnet to put the phone in sleep mode.

Anyone got any recomendations for me of a good case?

Also a few questions?

1. I was using a 7290 before so I am familiar with most functions of BB, however I can not find an option on this one to control the backlight. I would like to have it how it was on my 7290 where the light only was on when I needed it to preserve battery life. Is there a way to do this?

2. Has anyone figured out how to alter the menu on the "homepage" I would prefer it look like the homepage on the 7290 with the icons all shown, and not having to go to applications and then other programs.

3. I had heard that this phone would come with an instant messanger program on it. I can not find this??? Anyone know if I am just missing it, or if there is one.

4. Also this is probably a long question to answer, but should web browsing be better on this phone then my old one?

Thanks in advance for all help