http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgec...76241&vernum=7 How To - View a BlackBerry account in Microsoft Outlook Last Modified: 08 November 2004 Article Number: KB-02481 Summary
This article applies to the following:
- BlackBerry® Web Client
- BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds™
- Microsoft Outlook® 2000 and Outlook XP
You can view your BlackBerry account by opening a browser in Outlook. Step 1 describes how to add a home page to a BlackBerry Web Client folder in Outlook. Step 2 describes how to access your BlackBerry account in Outlook. Step 1
To add the BlackBerry Web Client home page to a folder in Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- If the Folder List is not visible, in the View menu, click Folder List.
- From the Folder List, right-click the Inbox and select New Folder.
- In the Name field, type BlackBerry Web Client.
- From the Folder contains drop-down list, ensure that Mail Items is selected and click OK.
- From the Folder List, right-click the BlackBerry Web Client folder and select Properties.
- Click the Home Page tab and type the URL of your BlackBerry Web Client in the Address field.
- Select the Show home page by default for this folder check box, and click OK.
To access your BlackBerry account in Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- From the Folder List, open the BlackBerry Web Client folder. The BlackBerry Web Client home page appears.
- Type in your authentication information on the BlackBerry Web Client home page. For example, type your User ID and password, or the code given to you by your service provider.
You can view your BlackBerry account in Outlook but messages will not be imported to Outlook from your account. Additional Information Keywords
folder, list, web, client, outlook