View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 02:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
DallasFlier
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
PIN: OT NOIR
Carrier: AT&T/Cingular/AT&T
Post Thanks: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabull
thats ridiculous. any businessman would tell you that you never shun off a loyal customer like they did to me. uscellular on the other hand, treated me good when i left them. i wouldnt have a problem using them again. if its two, four or ten years from now that doesnt matter. all i know is i will never forget this, and verizon will get that much more bad word of mouth.

i think its sad when some people dont understand the raping these corporations are pulling off. its real, theyre not your mom and pop shop. a local business would have never done this. i guess the majority of people are just too young to know what local businesses were like.
Umm, no, what's ridiculous is attempting to characterize yourself as a "loyal customer." A "loyal customer" would be defined as someone who still IS a customer, certainly NOT one who has already terminated and left for the competition. Maybe you better go back and look up the definition of "loyal" in your dictionary.

In the time its taken you to make 117 posts here in the last 10 days, you could have had this resolved.