View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 08:54 AM   #34 (permalink)
goaliemn
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: t-mobile
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabull
allright you guys are clearly not following the line of this thread. the title is not dealing directly with the current situation.
Lets see if I can bring everyone up to speed..
Quote:
my god am i glad i got a one year contract.
Quote:
any businessman would tell you that you never shun off a loyal customer like they did to me.
You claim customer loyalty after having been with them for 362 days, so they should bend over backwards for you, because you broke the contract before day 366. You didn't call to check contract date, and you didn't wait an extra week or so, just to make sure.
Quote:
apparently it was my fault. i termintated 3 DAYS EARLY.
here, you admit to this fact..

Why are you so mad at verizon? They did what they said they would.. they provided phone service to you, at the price agreed upon, then are charging you the early cancellation fee that you agreed to in the contract. The company has no obligation to do anything for you.

The customer is not always right. People don't like hearing it, but in this instance, I have to side 100% with Verizon. You can threaten to sue, you can even bring them to court, but at this point, you're not complaining because you were wronged, you're complaining because you don't think its right that they followed the contract..