View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 05:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dodge DeBoulet
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfhoward
Some of you have read my review of the Krusell case in the Reviews Forum. I bought it from SF Planet which sells it as fitting the 8700g. The one I received does not fit the 8700g covering the top speaker and side buttons. When I emailed them for an RMA #, instead of taking it back they told me they had never heard of that problem before and wanted me to go through the trouble of taking a digital picture of how the BB does not fit the case . That is bad form on the part of a retailer and I just wanted to let others know of my experience with this store. Can someone recommend an online dealer with more integrity? I'm now in the market for a Fortte flip case.
Well, Fortte has an outstanding reputation here, and there's currently a 30% off promotion for cases ordered directly from their site. I found it previously by using the "Search" feature here, but I'm coming up dry this time.

I ordered a lateral-style case for my 8703e last weekend, and received it Thursday. I emailed Fortte with a suggestion for an improvement to the case (fixing a small inconvenience, but nothing that would prevent me from buying it again) on Saturday, and received a response from the CEO yesterday with a commitment to look into the issue and have the Marketing manager contact me later in the week.

Now THAT's customer service!