| | HOW-TO: Prevent G-mail "Sent Items" from being sent to your handheld.
Please Login to Remove!
***Edit March 2009 by John Clark*** BIS 2.6 was released and has fixed this duplicate problem. If you are having this issue remove your gmail from your BIS account and re-add it to update to the 2.6 release. You can do this by logging in to BIS on the web as described below or by using the Manage Internet Email icon on your device. Having an issue getting your sent items sent to your Blackberry when sending from your G-mail account? Follow these steps... Step 1: (Figure 1) Step 2:
(Figure 2) Step 3:
- Select xxx8220;Filtersxxx8221; for your G-mail account
(Figure 3) Step 4:
- Fill everything out.
- Choose a filter name - xxx8220;No Sent Messagesxxx8221; is used in the example in (Figure 3).
- Select xxx8220;xxx8217;Fromxxx8217; Fieldxxx8221; in the drop-down.
- Place xxx8220;email@example.com; in the xxx8220;Containsxxx8221; box.
- Highlight xxx8220;Do not forward messages to handheldxxx8221;.
- Click Save.
- Pet Pizzle as a thank you
Last edited by John Clark : 04-02-2009 at 10:06 AM.