Here is a list of things that we added or improved in Version 3.2 of DataVault.
- Auto-create feature to allow users to add an Item in DataVault automatically by right-clicking on a web form and selecting the "Save to DataVault" option in the IE context menu.
- Added Auto-fill feature to automatically populate fields in a web form. Example, click on Hotmail Item, DataVault opens IE, goes to URL, enters username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Added field masking button to all fields in DataVault Desktop, see below.
- Added copy-to-clipboard button next to all Items in DataVault Desktop. If you click on it the contents of the value field are copied to the Windows clipboard and can be pasted to other applications.
- Added Deleted Item log to DataVault menu.
- Eliminated DataVault password request each time the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Synchronization option is chosen.
- Added Option setting for Default Start-up View; Tree, List or Last view before application exit.
- Added Option setting for Exit Alert in case user wants to be prompted before quitting the application using Escape button.
for complete product description & trial download.