View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 09:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Aug 2006
Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 111
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That is most likely your best scenario that you could do. You will need an additional SRP key, but if you have a t-support contract, they usually will provide one for the switch.. once you retire the old key, they will just cancel it for you.
"I take off my robe and wizard hat...."