View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
dkf747
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8520
Carrier: TMO
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbb
I brought this from deafpager.com with a 2 years contact I am using a macintosh computer to write this
let me out line the problems I had
I'm Deaf too. There are many here on this BBForums.

Quote:

keyboard too small
Not for me, but that is your preference.

Quote:
froze twice and erase my data base (back up? if so where?)
You back it up by using the Desktop Manager, which I don't think works on a Mac.

Quote:
some of the contact I have on my computer for aim and yahoo do not show up on my bb the bot on my computer such as aol yellow page, aol , and other bot that I need for my personal and business use.
Are you using T-Mobile's IM client? I would give Ramble or Yak-on a try. The T-Mobile is going to cost you alot of money.

Quote:

also sometime when I am typing the screen dim itself I don't think that is suppose to happen
Scroll the wheel to "options" click then "screeen/keyboard", then click on "automatic backlight" and change option to off.

Quote:
the one I like about this is emails forward to me but it does get confusing which one they belong to that will get used to.
Scroll to from address and type "q"

Quote:
so my question here is
where can I get program so I can have view with bots and how to back up my
also one mor ething when I put my bb away in the platic hostler a message pop up "assign speed dial to the A key? "
I thought it was suppose to go bed when I put it away

nk

thanks
*See the links to Ramble and yak-on that I put above for IM bots.

*Backup by desktop manager. If it won't work on your Mac, use Gmail instead of tmo.blackberry.net and you will have backup of email at Gmail.

*Put blackberry in holster with screen facing in and you should not have that problem anymore.