View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Dec 2006
Model: 8700g
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 41
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmm, so how does it look for the Tmo in Jan/Feb? I wish we got some confirmation for the Tmo so i know whether to keep the 8700 or not because I am on the 14 day trial. You think we'll know in a week or two? Should i return the 8700 and just wait for the tmo 8800? I know i can sell it and get the 8800 but it will be a waste of time and money if the tmo is coming out real soon. AHH