View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 09:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
pinhead
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago - Atlanta - Houston
Model: 9700
PIN: 30EC5097
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 421
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muss2k1
Hmm, so how does it look for the Tmo in Jan/Feb? I wish we got some confirmation for the Tmo so i know whether to keep the 8700 or not because I am on the 14 day trial. You think we'll know in a week or two? Should i return the 8700 and just wait for the tmo 8800? I know i can sell it and get the 8800 but it will be a waste of time and money if the tmo is coming out real soon. AHH
I suggest returning the 8700g to T-Mobile and getting one cheaply on Ebay or in the sale forum here if you know you will want to upgrade to the 8800 soon. No point in getting under contract and not having options...I haven't been under contract in a really long time and have no plans to change that unless I see the 8800 out.
Offline