At the very least, the versions of cdo.dll should match on the BES and Exchange servers. To err on the side of caution, do the following:
1) Open the services console, set all of your BES services to manual, and then reboot.
After the reboot:
2) On the BES: open a command prompt, change directory to your c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin folder.
3) Type regsvr32 /u cdo.dll to unregister the current cdo.dll version.
4) Rename the stopped cdo.dll file to something like cdo.old
5) Copy over the newer cdo.dll file from your Exchange server to the BES c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin folder.
6) Type regsvr32 cdo.dll to register the new version of the file.
7) Reset the BES services back to Automatic in the Services console, and then reboot the BES.
Send a test invitation to one of your users and have the user accept the test invitation. Their issue should now be hopefully be fixed.
Last edited by edonin : 01-19-2007 at 08:34 AM.