View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DeanQ
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: tmo
Post Thanks: 0

I've downloaded and I am currently manually transferring data over to the DataVault. This does seem like a nice app.

I do have one recommendation to the creator/programmer of the software.

You need to make the program have the ability to be able to make a template to where you can globally set a FIELD to be masked automatically. I have a few custom templates I made or altered existing ones and it's a pain trying to go and keep hitting the mask button if I want a field to always be masked. If I create or change a template you need to add the option of a check box to make it a Masked field going forward.

I wasn't sure if this was a request anyone has made yet. You can do this in Minisafe Desktop software.
And maybe add a Birthday, Calling card, and Voice mail (template type) into a newer version if you haven't thought of it. I already created a template but these are also in MiniSafe. Also create a birthday cake icon for the Birthday template. I used the present icon but the cake is cool! And also create a generic template for a credit card as well. And when you are in the Manage template box, you need to add another button below to be able to duplicate a template vs having to pick one change the info and then re-save. It would be easier to duplicate it from the main manage template window. Just a thought. Great app though.

Birthday
Date:

Calling card
Access #:
PIN:

Voice Mail
Access #:
PIN:

Last edited by DeanQ : 01-24-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote