View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ashton
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7510
Carrier: Boost Mobile (nextel prepaid)
Post Thanks: 0

A thought... If I sign up for BES with MDS, do I still have to have internet access on my cellular plan or does this replace the cellular intenet plan?

I *like* what I see on mail2web... no setup fee and no additional services required! (I liked berryvine's service, but it was in euros (15 euros = ???? dollars?) and I did see the exchangemymail promo, but you had to sign up for their email hosting AND their BES, so it was $20 a month along with a $35 setup fee... (unless this is one hell of an outdated service, requiring manual command-line-driven commands that are a page long, you probably click "new user" then enter a PIN and maybe phone# and your'e done, that shouldn't be worth $35!), while M2W lets you use their free account and sign up for BES so it's only $10 a month.

If anyone else has any suggestions, pelase post them! though ATM I'm probably gonna go with M2W (and if you get any bonus points for referals, rpvitale, tell me what to put in when I sign up and I'll do so).