View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 12:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
beats1234

Model: 7290
Post Thanks: 0

Mr. Gray

Thanks again for your reply. I'll try calling in the morning. I'm not sure what JVM is; I've definitely been getting Device Errors. I most recently got one called Device Error 43 (or 44?)

But it went off the screen as the LED went also. I've invested around 5 hours in this...I could have bought a new one had I just spent the time handing out flyers (they actually pay pretty well!) or something. Not to mention I have a rough day coming up at work tomorrow.

I actually was able to use application loader to erase data and reinstall the handheld software, but when the program went to initialize the device, I got a fatal exception. Research says that the problem was the fact that the battery wasn't in (I was apparently supposed to toss it in at that step). All this was made possible by my messing around with the cable, battery, USB port settings in control panel, plugging, unplugging, etc. Now I'm back to LED on 7 seconds, off 7 seconds, and can't get it to recognize again. Javaloader hasn't come close to "opening the port". Thanks again for your help,
Beats