View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 07:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
mstrange
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default What do you use?

I have seen a large thread about ExchangeMyMail which it seems everyone likes. They also offer 10% discount to forum members. So they end up costing $22.50/month for hosted exchange and BES service.

I looked at the mail2web web site and they offer hosted exchange and BES service for $18.90/month ($8.95 for Business Exchange Professional + $9.95 for BES) which is an apples to apples for what ExhangeMyMail offers.

Mail2web also offers a personal exchange account for $1.99/Month and you can add BES for $9.95 = $11.94/month, but this email is [email address], BUT it allows for "Ability to change the Primary From Address" so you could forward your email to the account and then change the FROM address. This sounds like a lot of coordination??

I am a Realtor and am going to my first Blackberry. Our Multiple Listing Service will have a handheld interface out in the next few weeks and this will allow me to lookup from my BB listing info for clients. I want also to get full sync via BES from what I have read on this forum, but I need my email coming and going from [email address] or at least the appearance of it.

Any input would help! Thanks and this forum is GREAT!

Mike
Offline   Reply With Quote