View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
hls811

Model: Pearl
Carrier: Cingular
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinsonddog
YES THEY HAVE A REPUTATION - BUT IN THIS CASE I HAVE SENT MULTIPLE EMAILS TO VARIOUS PARTS OF THEIR ORGANIZATION, AS HAS ANOTHER MOD, AND WE HAVE GOTTEN ZIP RESPONSES OTHER THAN ONE FROM TECH SUPPORT -"I WILL PASS IT ALONG." WELL THANKS -I'LL PASS ON GARMIN.
Stinsonddog - I wasn't arguing your point, obviously they didn't give you the level of service you deserve and expected - I completely relate to that with other vendors.. I just wanted to post my experience since I've dealt with them in the past.. I was just grabbing my own equal time in case someone is making a decision on whether or not to buy...

Is there a specific issue you were trying to get resolved from them (If theres a thread on this, direct me to it) - I can check my email at home, I believe I may have saved the email address from one guy in particular there who was very helpful, if its something you're still interested in getting resolved, I can get you his info (if I do have it)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKyoo
Your great experience with Garmin was it before purchasing their product or after?

~MrKyoo
Both actually... I've contacted them w/ questions before a purchase, and then while I've owned the products.