View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hls811
Stinsonddog - I wasn't arguing your point, obviously they didn't give you the level of service you deserve and expected - I completely relate to that with other vendors.. I just wanted to post my experience since I've dealt with them in the past.. I was just grabbing my own equal time in case someone is making a decision on whether or not to buy...

Is there a specific issue you were trying to get resolved from them (If theres a thread on this, direct me to it) - I can check my email at home, I believe I may have saved the email address from one guy in particular there who was very helpful, if its something you're still interested in getting resolved, I can get you his info (if I do have it)...

Both actually... I've contacted them w/ questions before a purchase, and then while I've owned the products.
Yes no offense and apologies if I have offended you. The are non-responsive is the problem. Get someone to dialog with me and I will change my tune. There web page for BB's is not clear and no one knows what to do. I have yet to really see this BB product. Why would they ignore me and MrKyoo 100%. Yes, refer them to me and let's see where it goes. Email address at my tips site.