Originally Posted by nick119
I dont know what to do lol, should i get the 8800 or wait for a camera version or what hahahah, i dont know what to do. How much is it with an extended 2 year contract? Please advise! I'm still using my 7290 lol.. someone tell me what to do, i have one on reserve at a local cingular to be picked up at 530 eastern and i dont know what to do!
to be honest i would wait for the one that has the wifi and the cam in it. the 8800 thats out right know is not worth the 500 or the 299 for just memory card slot and a new look. i feel if you are really going to drop the money get something with more in it, plus 3-4 month the 8800 is old news then the new one comes out with all the goods in it. 500 dollers hell i can buy a laptop for that price .