View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangta01
I actually played around with the blackjack the other day. I actually liked it alot. However, the thing about bb is the operating system and the push email. Until someone else can come up with a technology that rivals the ease and efficiency of the bb, I will be hard pressed to switch to anything else.
The problem is that I too played with one in the store. So I bought one and all was fine for just two days. Then the problems began. I returned it on day 5 for a new one.

Same issues with the new replacement , very slow OS which freezes, I am a businessman that will not use a device that freezes in the middle of responding to an important email.

As an entertainment device for someone who just wants to play, even if it's an expensive toy, it may work for some.

As a serious device for business it's a failure. I think this is why Microsoft rushed WM6 out the door so quickly, as they are feeling the heat with the continued succcess of BlackBerry and the new direction it's headed in the consumer market.

Cheers...