Here is a list of things that we added or improved in Version 3.5 of DataVault.
- Added ability to set or move directory in which the data file is stored.Implemented screen keyboard as an alternative way to enter passwords. This is useful if you suspect that a key logger is active on your computer.
- Added ability to print items.
- Implemented user preference to display complete record automatically if your search list is reduced to 1 item.
- Added ability to initiate a call from a telephone number stored in DataVault for BlackBerry.
- Added ability to open browser and go to a URL stored in DataVault for BlackBerry.
- Improved Tree view so that only relevant categories and types are displayed as search list is reduced.
- Added user preference so that the Tree view on the Desktop defaults to Expanded, Collapsed or Last formation of tree branches.
- Implemented user preference on BlackBerry to search "By 1st characters" or "On String" of user input.
- Improved CSV import to include "skip first line" and preset field mappings for Cryptmagic, Minisafe, SplashId and eWallet.
- Changed cursor focus on desktop so that you can start typing in search field on start-up.
- Increased maximum length of Notes field to 10,000 characters.
- Added user preferences to manage synchronization conflict resolution. Choose between Manual, Desktop Wins or BlackBerry Wins.
- Implemented user preference on desktop to display open/closed folder or "+/-" next to Categories and Types.
- Changed Tree display order to alphabetical for categories, types and items.
- Added button to clear search field.
- Separated "View/Edit Item" into 2 options on BlackBerry for quicker navigation.
for complete product description & trial download.