View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 15

berry-bum, if I follow, you are not, for instance, changing the time zone on your BB and then later syncing with OL. You are not changing the time zone in OL. In fact you create an appointment for 3:00PM in LA as 3:00PM in your BB regardless of whatever the time zone setting on you BB (GMT -5), and you don't change the time zone on you BB. What is happening is the appointments on you BB and OL are accurate until one day you discover they are not. Is that what is happening? It beats the heck out of me. I will offer this, for what it is worth: The other day I was printing mail labels and I noticed a number of labels didn't have zip codes. I checked my BB contacts and, yes, the addresses had zip codes. I looked at the addresses in OL using the address card view, and the addresses had zip codes. I looked at the addresses in OL using the spreadsheet view, and the zip codes for those addresses were in the country column and the zip code cells were empty. Last time I printed mail labels it was ok. What happened? Beats the heck out of me.

P.S. I naturally blame Windows and Outlook, and not RIM.

Last edited by aiharkness : 02-27-2007 at 05:34 PM.