Thread: Venicom Tmobile
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
JoeO

Model: 81xx
PIN: None
Carrier: Tmobile
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPappaGiorgio
I got a phone from venicom a few months ago. i was able to switch or port my number to the new phone. what they did was assign a new number to the new phone and when i recieved it, i called TMO to port my old number to the new phone. Here's the thing: you have to be on a TMO plan long enough so that you don't incur any charges. It's basically like upgrading a phone with TMO when your contract is up or renewing the contract. To get the rebates you would have to send in 4 seperate rebate forms to venicom. what this does is prove you stayed with a higher plan that they required you stay with for 4 months. THE ONLY PROBLEM I'VE HAD WITH VENICOM IS THAT I'VE MET ALL THEIR REQUIREMENTS AND HAVE SENT IN THE FORM SHORTLY AFTER THE FOUR MONTHS WERE UP, WHICH WAS LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO. I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY OF MY REBATES. JUST BEWARE WHEN U BUY A PHONE OUTRIGHT, REBATES DON'T ALWAYS COME BACK. HOPEFULLY MINE WILL BE IN THE MAIL SOON...ALL $225 OF IT.
When you say you called TMO....you really called Venicom right?
If you called TMO within the first 4 months of having the phone...and they made changes or helped you with your account..then you probably are in breach of contract.

When you order with Venicom you have to call VENICOM DIRECTLY to make any changes or inquire about the services...calling T-Mobile for help or support or changes will kill any chance of getting a rebate back and may cause you to have incure FULL CHARGES of the value of your phone.