View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
ibrg
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 0000
Carrier: T-Mo
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_kitty
in the missing sync plugin settings for calendar there's an option to have the desktop overwrite the handheld on the next sync.

i've come the calendar plugin crashing 2x now where something is in the blackberry calendar that the plugin can't read, but overwriting the bb with the desktop fixed it both times (thankfully i don't enter a lot of appts directly into my bb)
I suppose that could solve some problems but I have items/events on my Pearl that I need to sync with the desktop so overwriting the Pearl isnxxx8217;t good enough in the long run.
I am wondering if the entire issue is syncing with both my PC and Mac is what's causing this plugin conflict? Any thoughts?
(Perhaps whatxxx8217;s puzzling most is that PocketMac doesnxxx8217;t have any conflicts when I sync with my Mac. If indeed the MissingSync is superior to PM it doesnxxx8217;t show itxxx8230;)

Last edited by ibrg : 03-22-2007 at 12:00 PM.