| | Try this method
This happened to me once where some messages will not delete at all. I remember reading someone's post about removing offending messages as it is OS problem.
I am typing whatever I recollect. First and foremost backup your device. Once you have the backup in place.
1. Go to Advanced under Backup/Restore option thru Desktop manager.
2. Select 'Messages' under 'Device Database'
3. Hit Clear on the bottom, on follwing screen confirm that you want all messages to be deleted.
4. From Left box marked 'Desktop File Databases' copy 'Messages' back to your device.
5. Once you copy all the emssages back to your device you should be able to delete all the messages.
Let me know if this helped
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Blackberry Bold on AT&T : 18.104.22.1681
Last edited by lagreat : 03-27-2007 at 08:48 AM.