Thread: Losing hope...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorbone
anybody here got a 7100 series phone?? Please i need a big big big favor.. its been like 5 months now since i first went looking around on how to use the full feature of my BB 7105t phone. But it seems the problems boils down to one thing. I NEED A service book installed inside. I dont have any configuration for WAP or GPRS settings. I couldn't find them inside the phone. Whenever i try to go the web or a url thru a third party web browser, it says i dont have any service book installed.

PLEASE, if anybody here would be soo kind enough, send me a copy backup of your service books. send to my e-mail
The way one obtains service books for their BlackBerry, is to log onto the BIS site via your computer. Once logged in, there is a choice on that page called "Service Books" that once you click on it, asks if you want to send the service books. It sends them all to insure you have the most current versions. Since you do not name your carrier here I cannot be more specific than that. I use Cingular and it's very easy.

I would start by trying this method. Or another option is to tell us which carrier you are using, including the type of plan you have. Then we may be able to offer more specific help for you.

Cheers....