Hey everybody. If some of you have followed this thread: BerryStats for NonAdmins
Then you might know that I wrote a similar version in php. About a week ago I PM'd jibi to let him know that I might have some more time to start working on it again and to see if there were any changes he would like made to the code. I have spent the last week or so cleaning things up and I have created a site on sourceforge that will host the project.
I have uploaded the latest code that I use here at work. Feel free to download it and play with it. I have included a couple of screenshots on the sourceforge site. Let me know if there is anything else you might like to see.
Here is the url to sourceforge: phpberrystats